Wednesday, October 9, 2013

been a while...its October!

hey all
i know its been a while...but hey, busy is an understatement!

anywhooooo....sharing a few from my shops retreat, where i could do nothing but be inspired by the ladies about me and their talent, so i actually scrapped.


This a mini polaroid of my friend Diana and I. I have used some of the new VIVA moulding creme with bubblewrap, added a few stamps and a little jute



 This is another of my very good friends, Jo. There is also a page floating about of my taking this photo that she scrapped. This was taken at Camp Mojo this year. 


 Again the bubblewrap got used, but with paint this time, a little H2O action and a leave branch from the garden. Thats a WOW mini wood veneer filmstrip.



 At the retreat this year, the awesome Lisa Oxley took to the grass and shared her love of colour with the ladies....

This page has WOW wood veneer clouds,  The blob in the centre is a dimensional texture paint through a WOW AltaMatz, and a little washi to finish it off


 Camp Mojo, was a fun trip away, both catching up and ,meeting some new faces. Here is a bunch of us in a photo booth that was set up.

Just used some old box inserts, white paint and H2O for the background. The 'laugh' is a WOW wood title.




 Growing up too fast...aint that an understatement. How fast the last 13 odd years has gone. I officially became the shortest in the house this year, as the POD now has about haf a head on me. lol. 
Its been a fun ride but!

This background is moulding paste through a WOW AtaMatz and adding a little sprinkle of embossing powder and a few flicks of dylusions. Thats a WOW wood paperclip and i broke the old dymo out for the title.

Seriously have fallen in love with the mini polaroids too.



 So folks.....thats gonna have to do for now.
dont forget to drop into the WOW blog for some awesome inspiration using chipboard.
 
Thanks for dropping past

Sanx


1 comment:

norine said...

Congrats on making the Inspired Blueprints DT! Looking forward to getting to know you over there! I love your use of mini polaroids!! I keep taking them but haven't actually scrapped with many!